[sdiy] Walsh Functions/EN S-008

David G Dixon dixon at mail.ubc.ca
Thu Sep 21 09:47:12 CEST 2017

I just perused that 1977 Byte issue.  Man, that was a great time to be an
electronics hobbyist -- Heathkit!! -- but that computer stuff was pretty
expensive.  That magazine is like a rabbit hole that you could just keep
falling into, deeper and deeper.  If I hadn't been so scared of electronics
when I was a teenager (it seemed as if only geniuses need apply), I might
have had a different career than I ultimately had (in metallurgy).