[sdiy] LM13700 troubles yet again

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Wed Sep 20 21:29:03 CEST 2017

Yeah, I know. My recent success replacing the 13700 with the 2164 makes
me wonder the same thing. In this case there is some trickery in the
summing that I'd have to try and recreate with the 2164 circuit.

btw I was able to get the distortion down and get a clean zero out of
the 13700. I just get frustrated; that thing always gives me headaches.

--tr