[sdiy] CEM3320/V3320

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Sep 20 00:17:07 CEST 2017

If you want DIP 3320’s, you have to get the Erica Synths/Alfa Rpar clones from Riga, Latvia, the AS3320.

I have a load in the shop if you’re interested:

	http://electricdruid.net/product-category/vcfs-vcas/

I expect 3310 envelopes are the next chip in the pipeline. My guess is we’ll see them arrive on the market later this year.

HTH,
Tom

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY