[sdiy] [FS]LT type thru-hole TEMPCOs LTB

pata at ieee.org pata at ieee.org
Sun Sep 17 09:28:18 CEST 2017

Hi List!

I'm gonna close monthly order of September.
Thruhole outline, 1/6watts.
Values of nominal resistance are 1k, 1k87 and 2k, tolerance class F(1%).
TCR is 3300ppm/K.
Price is 40JPY each for 1k and 2k, 50JPY for 1k87.
Shipping, handling, Paypal charges and duties/taxes shall be added.

Anyone want TEMPCOS (any value/qty), please tell me off-list ASAP.

Taku