[sdiy] Fw: 4-Quadrant VCA?

Bernard Arthur Hutchins Jr bah13 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 15 02:12:13 CEST 2017

The EN#107 write-up on the OTA  4QM as kindly scanned and  submitted by Guy McCusker is here:

http://electronotes.netfirms.com/ota-4qm.pdf

and is also listed in the requested item area of the EN website.  Just below that requested item is the link to Ian Fritz's filter bank in the same EN#107, along with filter bank items of my own in EN#115 and EN#116 in the serial listings on the site.   These filter bank items were listed here on SDIY a few months ago, but I am just now getting around to listing them officially.

By coincidence, we were asked about an Electronotes supplement, S-008, and Phillip Gallo was kind enough to scan this and provide a link that is listed in the supplements section of our site.

Busy day.

Bernie