[sdiy] Walsh Functions/EN S-008

Pete Hartman pete.hartman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 23:06:02 CEST 2017

I dunno Don, sometimes I think maybe cicadas are doing something like that
;-)

I have raw images of the supplement now as well as a PDF generously
provided.  I am going through the images with photoshop and doing some
cleaning up of color artifacts and will probably create a revised PDF.  As
I said to Bernie a little bit ago, who knows, maybe I'll even be bold
enough to try to OCR and index it :-D

I also appreciate the experienced opinions about this topic.  I want to
hear for myself what the results are, but I don't have high hopes, I'm just
working through the curiosity I have about the topic.  Neil's page was very
helpful getting me over the block I was having about it too.

Thanks!

Pete