[sdiy] Name this connector...

Matthias Herrmann Matthias.Herrmann at jeppesen.com
Wed Sep 13 09:11:51 CEST 2017

That is the correct one. Don't be fooled by the footprint in the datasheet, the pin has an offset to the actual contact..

But you wouldn't you just want the header for that? 

On the other side of the flat cable you could use whatever you normally use...

-----Original Message-----
From: Synth-diy [mailto:synth-diy-bounces at synth-diy.org] On Behalf Of Tim Ressel
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2017 9:47 PM
To: SYNTH DIY <synth-diy at synth-diy.org>
Subject: [sdiy] Name this connector...


I have a raw keyboard that I want to re-use. It uses these connectors:


I can't find them. I found this:

Mouser 571-1-215079-6

But it appears they are backwards i.e. first pin is on bottom left whereas mine is top left.


--Tim Ressel
Circuit Abbey
timr at circuitabbey.com

Synth-diy mailing list
Synth-diy at synth-diy.org

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list