[sdiy] SSI2144 filter caps

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Tue Sep 12 15:36:28 CEST 2017

Yes.
C0G is completely different stuff than all other so called "ceramics",
ferroelectric stuff designed only for huge permittivity, hence big
capacitance in small volume. That is OK for decoupling.
C0G has no piezo, no DC bias, no tempco. Of course all of that to some
extent, but good enough for a synth.

Roman