[sdiy] pics?

jarno.verhoeven at ziggo.nl jarno.verhoeven at ziggo.nl
Sat Sep 9 21:28:32 CEST 2017

I used to use Photobucket myself, but I killed that account when they started the whole 400usd per year scheme. That site was appalling anyway, with all the advertisements.I use "imgur" now, as flickr doesn't lend itself to direct linking.Dropbox is a pretty good way to keep a lot of documents in sync, and apparently there is a way to share photos, haven't dug into how (do they need to be in a dedicated folder?).
Regards,Jarno
------ Origineel bericht------Van: Tim ResselDatum: za, 9 sep. 2017 21:13Naar: SYNTH DIY;CC: Onderwerp:[sdiy] pics?