[sdiy] New Muse? (was-> Javascript Muse)

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Thu Sep 7 22:20:59 CEST 2017

-> Hardware vacuum tubes? Mechanical? (3D printed mechanical!)

One word:  Antikythera   ;-)

Seriously, If it were up to me, I'd use a processor for the power,
red/green LED matrix displays for the LEDs, and cheap tactile switches
and some clever code to set the matrix.

Or do it all in hardware. I think I did mine with a CPLD. Not sure, its
been years and the gizmo is long gone. Use Arduino jumpers and a *big*
bank of headers.

Or jump into Minecraft and build it with redstone.  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

--timbo

--
--Tim Ressel
Circuit Abbey