[sdiy] Dip Trace: free and worth every penny

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Tue Sep 5 23:58:31 CEST 2017

DipTrace isn’t free, and it’s very good software. Certainly at least as good as Eagle, which I would happily be as dismissive about.

If you have the selection arrow tool highlighted, you can hover over the track you’re interested in, and the whole net lights up.

See, simple?

       Electric Druid
Synth & Stompbox DIY