[sdiy] EXT Re: 808 Q35

Needham, Alan Alan.Needham at centrica.com
Mon Jan 30 19:46:10 CET 2017

I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that a 'normal' signal transistor could be deliberately damaged to produce more noise, was it a case of reverse-biassing the base-emitter junction until it starts to zener?, then use the device in a normal noise circuit.
Maybe not very scientific, but if it's that easy I'm surprised Doepfer didn't do it... ?