[sdiy] For Sale Kiwitechnics Patch Editor

W. James Meagher w.james.meagher at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 23:21:22 CET 2017

Kiwitechnics Patch Editor, SN 1177, with latest firmware installed.
Location: Winnipeg MB Canada
$275 USD or $350 CAD + shipping
eTransfer preferred if buyer is Canadian. Otherwise PayPal (buyer covers
fees)

Howdy all. Since I sold off the four rack synths that I used to control
with this, it has become a dedicated DSS-1 controller. But now that I've
moved the DSS-1 into my closet to make room for actual humans jamming in my
little studio space, it's just not getting any use. So it should go to
someone who'll keep it active. If I don't get any action here I'll Reverb
it.

Looks pretty much like new. Built like a tank.

Just imagine dedicated knobs and sliders for your:
Cheetah MS6
Fender Chroma Polaris
Kawai K3m
Korg DSS-1,DSM-1,DW-6000
Korg DW-8000/EX-8000
M1KiwiTechnics Kiwi3P Upgrade
KiwiTechnics KiwiSix Upgrade
Kiwitechnics Kiwi-106 Upgrade
MKS-30 JH Midi Mod
Roland Juno 1, 2, 106, MKS-7, MKS-50, MKS-70, MKS-80
Roland JX-8P, JX-10, JD-990
Oberheim Matrix 6 & 6R, Oberheim Matrix 1000
Organix 3P Midi Upgrade
Sequential Circuits SixTrak, Max
Studio Electronics ATC/X
Waldorf Pulse, Q/Q+ MicroQ, MicroWave I (OS2)
Moog Slim & Little Phatty