[sdiy] Mixed-signal problems (dsPIC digital delay project)

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Fri Jan 27 22:35:19 CET 2017

It's a stomp box circuit, so it's a standard audio job, and TL072 is a standard audio op-amp. It'll run at 9V, so no problem. If I was fussed about the current draw, I'd have used a TL062, but in this case, the op-amps are negligible compared to the uP, so there's really no point. In some ways "TL072" is used here as code for "whatever dual op-amp you have in your drawer". I don't care if people fit a LF353 instead. It shouldn't make any odds.

Why do you ask? You think a different amp would solve my noise problems? Seems unlikely...

T.