[sdiy] Mixed-signal problems (dsPIC digital delay project)

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Thu Jan 26 18:20:23 CET 2017

Hi,
There's only one PCB side shown, so my comments may not apply completely
depending what's on the other one.

100n power decoupling caps for PIC are connected in very peculiar way,
one of the leads is always so mazed adding so much inductance that the
cap is nearly pointless there.

If you use internal PIC ADC, you should treat it as ADC, so connect
analog and digital GND at the PIC, not at star ground somewhere else.
PIC GND should be your star GND point, not power supply input, or do
what Paul Maddox says.

Roman