[sdiy] Mixed-signal problems (dsPIC digital delay project)

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Thu Jan 26 18:03:31 CET 2017

Ok, I'll give it a try on the board and see if it helps. Thanks. A pair of 100n ceramics from the op-amp power to the virtual ground, right?

But that's trying to limit the effect of the noise on the 9V rail, isn't it? Is there any way I can stop it getting there in the first place? Is that what the inductors going to the regulators do - stop noise coming back from the far side of the regulator?
I think I need to understand better where this noise is coming from and why.