[sdiy] 2 O'Scopes for Sale (UK only)

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 12:29:27 CET 2017

Please reply offlist!

I have two oscilloscopes to pass on - NEITHER has probes included!
UK Sales only - VAT included.
Cash on collection or bank transfer.
Pickup preferred or carefully packed for sending by Parcelforce.
Both sold-as-seen but believed to be accurately described.
Please ask any questions!

Collection from Bristol workshop, or near my home in S.E.Wales (Monmouth
Area).

Tektronix 2445A - 4 Channel 150MHz - NO probes included
£192 inc VAT + shipping [£160+VAT]
Classic analogue scope!
No calibration data, but checks OK.
The only known issue is the XY mode which I never got to work - the
Readout text goes somewhat fuzzy and I never saw a regular XY behaviour.

Image - http://bugbrand.co.uk/images/forsale/Tek2445A.jpg

Hitachi V-212 - 2Channel 20MHz - NO probes included
£48 inc VAT + shipping [£40+VAT]
I learned on this one - basic but useful and functional.
The Cal knob on Channel1 is a bit bent but functions perfectly.

Image - http://bugbrand.co.uk/images/forsale/Hitachi_V212.jpg

--
BugBrand LTD
UK company No. 07199808