[sdiy] Crumar bit one EPROM .bin anyone

Tony K weplar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:06:31 CET 2017

One more thing I forgot to mention concerning how the older Jupiter-6 could be changed to accept on only one channel (ch.1 or ch.2).

I can't recall if you had to press a key after connecting MIDI Out to MIDI In, to put synth in Poly Mode=On (ch.1 in Whole mode), or Mode messages transmitted on power took care of this ( All Notes Off on Lower/Upper) . Been a while, but can verify later.

Sorry if this sounds confusing, just thinking out loud here. Can't hurt to try that loopback trick and see if it turns OMNI Off/Poly (Mode 3).

Let us know.