[sdiy] Crumar bit one EPROM .bin anyone

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Tue Jan 24 09:31:36 CET 2017

Hi!

Yes, also the Crumar Bit One uses 8051/8031 microcontrollers!
8051 for keyboard decoding, 8031 for the synth control.

Schematics are here:
https://ia800302.us.archive.org/8/items/synthmanual-crumar-bit-1-schematics-late-revision/crumarbit-1schematicslaterevision.pdf
https://ia800308.us.archive.org/2/items/synthmanual-crumar-bit-1-schematics-early-revision/crumarbit-1schematicsearlyrevision.pdf

Ciao