[sdiy] Crumar bit one EPROM .bin anyone

Tony K weplar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:54:38 CET 2017

This reminds me of the Jupiter-6 version 2 that powered up in Omni mode. The trick was to connect a Midi cable from Out to In on power up to make it respond on Ch.1 .
You could always try that.

If course a firmware upgrade is best.
Sorry can't help you with that, short of disassembling and modifying the code yourself if you have that ability or motivation. On the JP-6 it's pretty straight forward. Do you know if the Bit One used an 8051? Most synths of that era used either a Z80 or 8051.

TK