[sdiy] Connector query

john slee indigoid at oldcorollas.org
Wed Jan 18 01:47:27 CET 2017

Can you not just use male+female 0.1" pin headers?

Possibly with screw holes in the PCBs to allow fastening them together


On 18 January 2017 at 11:30, Tom Wiltshire <tom at electricdruid.net> wrote:

> What are these things called, and does anyone know a good place to buy
> them?
> http://p.globalsources.com/IMAGES/PDT/BIG/371/B1004458371.jpg
> I was going to use them to join up two PCBs. I could do the same job with
> ribbon cable and ribbon connectors, but as I don't need to be able to
> separate the two boards, adding two ribbon sockets, two plugs, and a length
> of cable seems like overkill. This should be cheaper (? he said hopefully).
> Thanks,
> Tom
> _______________________________________________
> Synth-diy mailing list
> Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
> http://synth-diy.org/mailman/listinfo/synth-diy
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://synth-diy.org/pipermail/synth-diy/attachments/20170118/bbb14423/attachment.htm>

More information about the Synth-diy mailing list