[sdiy] Connector query

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Jan 18 01:30:48 CET 2017

What are these things called, and does anyone know a good place to buy them?


I was going to use them to join up two PCBs. I could do the same job with ribbon cable and ribbon connectors, but as I don't need to be able to separate the two boards, adding two ribbon sockets, two plugs, and a length of cable seems like overkill. This should be cheaper (? he said hopefully).


More information about the Synth-diy mailing list