[sdiy] ISO: Prophet 5 CPU board only

Eric Frampton eric at ericframpton.com
Mon Jan 9 07:40:57 CET 2017

Yes - but it’s really only a few different pieces. I had a complete chassis and key bed that have been sitting here for a few years waiting for the missing bits. Then last year I acquired an analog board from a technician friend who was cleaning house - he didn’t have the digital board, however. So besides all the 3310’s on the analog board, that’s all I’m missing to have a complete unit.