[sdiy] Panning with LM13700

Richie Burnett rburnett at richieburnett.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 00:16:41 CET 2017

You could always generate the two VCA control signals with the appropriate pan law using a micro... Low cost pic with dual output PWM perhaps? Pre-calculated values in lookup table on a low end micro, or use  quadratic fit approximation if you're already using a dspic.

-Richie,

Sent from my Xperia SP on O2

---- Tom Wiltshire wrote ----