[sdiy] Logic Analyzers

Phillip Harbison alvitar at xavax.com
Sat Dec 30 21:22:30 CET 2017

Michael Zacherl wrote:
> It’s not the only system being offered missing the probes.
> They seem to really wear out over the years and given the
> age of the units - no surprise, I’d think.

I think those on eBay who deal in used equipment also just sell
the equipment and probes separately. I've bought a couple of
logic analyzers on eBay and in both cases had a difficult time
sourcing complete sets of probes. You might not NEED a complete
set of probes, but if you do, don't be surprised if the probes
cost more than the LA.

--
Phil Harbison