[sdiy] Logic Analyzers

Michael E Caloroso mec.forumreader at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 07:35:47 CET 2017

I love the old Tektronix 7xxx modular scopes.  One of their plugin
modules I have for my 7904 is the 7D01 logic analyzer with 7D02
formatter.  Yes they're only 16 bit with 1K of sample memory but it
has been enough for anything I have had to tackle.  The cool thing is
you can use the word recognizer to trigger the horizontal base,
allowing you to inspect an aperiodic signal in the analog domain.

Yes it's 1970s technology.  But Tektronix stuff back then are built like a tank.

MC