[sdiy] Logic Analyzers

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Thu Dec 28 04:12:34 CET 2017

"Cheap", "DIY" and such for tools is just going to keep you farther away
for using a tool for what you want to use it for.  I understand folks
with spare time and limited budgets may want to go that route, but it's
not without it's heartaches.  I say get solid tools, standalone where
possible.

Having said that, I have a LogicPort and have hardly ever used it for
the type of protocol debugging that spawned this topic. I did however
use it to reverse engineer a old Kawai ASIC so it's been worth it for me.

GB