[sdiy] Logic Analyzers

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Thu Dec 28 03:56:44 CET 2017

you could also go really cheap and buy one of those Chinese Saleae
clones for less than 1/10th the price,
and *not* use their (saleae's) software (which is freely downloadable
but meant to be part of the whole price, and I think current versions
don't work with the clones anymore)
and use sigrok instead:
https://sigrok.org/

here's somebody who went such a route: