[sdiy] The FINAL COUNTDOWN - Re: [FS]LT type thru-hole TEMPCOs LTB

pata at ieee.org pata at ieee.org
Wed Dec 27 08:21:10 CET 2017

Hi List!

The manufacturer officially closed accepting orders.
I’ve placed LTB order for my stocks.
I’ll keep selling as before, until my stocks run out.
No need to rush for buying small quantities of TEMPCOs.

And, this is much more important, I apologize for late and/or making mistakes to reply your messages of orders or inquiry.
Since I posted about LTB of LT type TEMPCOs, I got very heavy pile-ups of orders from you and other DIYers.So I’m nearly killed with shipping components and a lot of orders are left behind yet.

But I AM HAPPY TO SERVE YOU, LOVELY DIYERS!
I’m still going strong this way.

Wish you Happy Holidays
and
May the Soldering Irons be with you!