[sdiy] Reverb Tanks

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 20:12:03 CET 2017

Here, you can borrow my time machine - the first four links are
interesting reading:

https://web.archive.org/web/20070205050507/http://www.accutronicsreverb.com/

This also looks very useful, he discusses the max current and voltage
levels into various spring reverb impedances:

http://sound.whsites.net/articles/reverb.htm