[sdiy] A different kind of polyphonic aftertouch

Mike HEQX mike at heqx.com
Sat Dec 16 05:41:24 CET 2017

Roman, So you are saying that this is not that special and is like a
bunch of Roland d-beam controllers in a matrix? I suppose that is true,
but it is the glue circuitry and software component that makes this
product perform. So if one wanted to do this as a matrix of proximity
sensors and control a synth where would you start ( after the proximity
sensor part)