[sdiy] Reverb Tanks

Dave Magnuson abide at dmdrafting.com
Fri Dec 15 18:48:06 CET 2017

Perfect, thanks for the link Tim

From: Synth-diy [mailto:synth-diy-bounces at synth-diy.org] On Behalf Of Tim Ressel
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 12:38 PM
To: synth-diy at synth-diy.org
Subject: Re: [sdiy] Reverb Tanks

They like to see current, not voltage. Check out:

http://www.accutronicsreverb.com

under 'applications' for details.

--tr

On 12/15/2017 9:15 AM, Dave Magnuson wrote:

The mention of reverb tanks has me curious:   What type of currents / P-P voltages does a “standard” reverb tank like to see?

I have a mid-60’s Gibson Sabre “transicord” amp collecting duct in the basement.   Someone swiped the horn and reverb tank from it, then gave it to me for free.… so thought I’d ask.   I may resurrect that pig some day and turn it into a bass amp or something.