[sdiy] Trueno

Vladimir Pantelic vladoman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:34:36 CET 2017

Trueno has some raw waveform samples on their website and at first
glance, they have quite a bit of aliasing present. not as bad as a naive
digital waveform, but not as clean as one would expect from a correctly
sampled analog VCO either...

e.g. http://truenosynth.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/mp3/Osc%20-%20Saw.mp3