[sdiy] Juno-106 replacement filters

John Henson synthnerd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 02:18:39 CET 2017

I have installed hundreds of Jeroen's modules in 106's over the last
decade, they perform great, they are reliable, and I agree with what Tom
says, trying to homebrew something as good would be very time consuming,
and Jeroen has spent years perfecting his replacements. From my point of
view the client pays in the end, and knows the costs from the beginning,
so in essence, they are the ultimate replacement.
John.

---