[sdiy] Those AS33xx chips again...

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Dec 1 13:39:07 CET 2017

To solve the mystery before it will become the meaning of life to some:

That email was sent from web browser application of the email provider,
and I have absolutely no controll of how they format it, or add
something you don't like. Recently they changed a lot, but I use this
email for almost 20 years now and it's better that I stay there.
I use it at home.

Now this reply I'm writing now is created with Thunderbird. I use it at
work.
If you be so kind, please analyze the source code if this one is OK with
you.

Roman