[sdiy] Those AS33xx chips again...

Florian Anwander fanwander at mnet-online.de
Fri Dec 1 11:39:24 CET 2017

Am 30.11.2017 um 20:22 schrieb Chromatest J. Pantsmaker:

> Funny, out of this thread, Andre's email has been the hardest for me
> to read due to formatting.  :-)
>
> (And gmail put his original email in a new thread/grouping separate
> from the "un subscibe" one)

If you check the source code of Romans original mail, you will find,
that he did send his mail multipart/alternative: text and(!) html. Both
parts contain the same content, but it depends on the settings of your
mail-client, which one you will get displayed. Andre uses a text-based
mail-client.

The HTML-part of Romans mail provides correct linebreaks. The text part
or Romans mail is missing the line breaks - no idea how he achieved it,
but it looks like it is owed to Romans mail-client software.

Florian

--
http://www.florian-anwander.de