[sdiy] Those AS33xx chips again...

Roman Sowa modular at go2.pl
Fri Dec 1 09:18:24 CET 2017

I did and they were impressed by the amount of work I put into this,
probably because they usually get responses like "works for me" or "what
an excellent piece of semiconductor" at most.
They didn't like the tempco, saying it should be much better, but this
is work in progress. I still have few improvements to make. Wanted to
start the easy way and see if it's good enough.

Roman