[sdiy] Modelling the LM13700 bias input in LTSpice

Tim Stinchcombe tim102 at timstinchcombe.co.uk
Sun Aug 13 19:38:27 CEST 2017

Hi Tom,
	There are two decent-ish SPICE models for the LM13700 out there - the original National Instruments one should be this one from TI linked here (I've not unzipped it to check):

http://www.ti.com/product/LM13700/toolssoftware

There is also a component-level model by the guy intimately related with the chip (the designer?):

http://www.idea2ic.com/LM13600/SpiceSubcircuit/LM13700_SpiceModel.html

However in both cases you will need to know how to import a standard SPICE sub-circuit into LTspice, and then create and associate a circuit symbol with it!

In both cases the voltage at the Iabc should look like two diode drops above the negative rail.

Tim
Tim Stinchcombe

Cheltenham, Glos, UK
email: tim102 at timstinchcombe.co.uk