[sdiy] IDC, Pin Headers, Ribbon Wire: Where to start?

Matthias Herrmann matthias.herrmann at fonik.de
Tue Aug 22 19:08:06 CEST 2017

Why use IDC at all? I prefer micromatch headers. They have a small footprint and common flat-cables could be used.

 <http://www.mouser.de/Connectors/Board-to-Board-Mezzanine-Connectors/_/N-ay0kr?Keyword=micromatch&FS=True> http://www.mouser.de/Connectors/Board-to-Board-Mezzanine-Connectors/_/N-ay0kr?Keyword=micromatch&FS=True

Cheers,

Matthias