[sdiy] Round pin headers?

Tim Ressel timr at circuitabbey.com
Mon Aug 21 21:46:52 CEST 2017

I've used regular square pin headers on adapters in breadboards. To
quote "Hunt for Red October", it is possible, but not recommended. The
round pin headers should work much better.

btw My use is for putting SMT components into kits that are PTH. Round
pins and machine sockets (also ebay btw) looks to be a good solution.

--tr