[sdiy] Where are we ? - (Late) Q3 2017 Edition

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 05:23:53 CEST 2017

I've posted here but I forget if I've ever introduced myself. I went
to school for EE in the late 70s and was interested in synths back
then, but somehow lost interest. My interest was rekindled in the last
couple of years. I live in Jasper, GA (USA).

I've participated in the Moog Hackathon at Georgia Tech for the last
two years (it has been held for the last three years). I made a
blogpost and video of what I did this year (somehow I don't think I
ever posted this here):
http://blog.freesideatlanta.org/2017/02/a-capacitive-touch-janko-keyboard-what.html