[sdiy] Where are we ? - (Late) Q3 2017 Edition

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Tue Aug 15 03:13:30 CEST 2017

Heya,

As I've mentioned in previous posts, about mid last year I kicked off a
little for fun side project to map where SDIYers are located. I've been
endeavouring to send out a quarterly update/reminder - seems I might
have forgotten back in June so we're a bit late this time around!

https://goo.gl/J8rFZt

It's totally optional - the idea being it allows us to see where folk
are based and, as individuals, to find out if there are other people nearby.

The listings are in the form of City, Country or City, State, Country
and I've put the first name or in some cases nickname of people in the
comments.

If you're not listed and would like to be, please send me an email -
ideally off list to minimise chatter.  Please provide your preferred
name and your location as Google Maps "understands" it.

Similarly if you are listed and would like your entry amended or removed
please like wise let me know :)

At the time of writing the page has had some 4,763 views, about 148
locations listed relating to so 165 people!

Happy SDIY Hacking,
Hugh