[sdiy] Modelling the LM13700 bias input in LTSpice

sleepy_dog at gmx.de sleepy_dog at gmx.de
Sun Aug 13 14:43:36 CEST 2017

I don't recall *exatcly* where I found this, I think in the depths of
the LTspice yahoo group.
Uploaded here (they'll delete it in 1..2 weeks I think, so If anyone
gets from vacation and reads this then, sorry ;) )
https://we.tl/Vpnte54SiJ

I used it in some tests and it basically worked as I (an electronics
layman picking up some things here and there)
expected. *Except* exactly when doing anything with the diode bias pin.
But perhaps I just haven't understood properly how to use it exactly,
with regards to what that does to the overall behavior of the OTA except
"make it more linear".
Maybe you have more "luck" with that ;)

Steve