[sdiy] Updated MIDI Spec for 3.3v

MTG grant at musictechnologiesgroup.com
Fri Aug 11 17:33:44 CEST 2017

I found out from the guy at MIDI Solutions since he's making some tweaks
to his products.  There are also a few blog entries on the MIDI.org site
about a new standard smaller connector, and a few comments about what
people "out there" have been doing with 3.5mm stereo jacks.  Not sure
that's the way they'll go but it would be nice if they picked a
connector that's easily panel-ized, inexpensive, available and isn't
already used for something else in our repertoire.

That doc I sent a link to was from a 3rd party site (and a .DOC as
well).  I didn't bother looking on MIDI.org for PDF.

GB