[sdiy] HP from LP ?

Jacob Watters jacobwatters at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 06:03:11 CEST 2017

This thread made me experiment a bit with a Roland based filter that I have
been working on. I have a switch that inverts the output. This allows me to
mix the inverted version with the input signal, and create a highpass
filter type sound. It isn't a very good filter though - maybe because it is
only 6dB like people have mentioned. It sounds a bit weird too. My
experiments with a SVF sounded much better. However, it is a cool patching
option.

-Jacob Watters