[sdiy] Rapid (not too expensive ) pcb Protos ?? (China on holiday )

rsdio at audiobanshee.com rsdio at audiobanshee.com
Thu Sep 29 19:48:41 CEST 2016

Prototron in Redmond, WA, can also do quality boards with guaranteed delivery times at competitive prices in the U.S. (Redmond and Arizona). They may use off-shore sources for some jobs, but if you want to meet your emergency schedule then I'm sure they're smart enough to only use the facilities that will deliver on time. Just be sure to mention your deadline when you place an order.

I've also had good work from Advanced Circuits (4PCB), Sunstone, and OSHPark. Be warned that OSHPark puts low price ahead of speed, so they may not be the first choice for emergency scheduling.

Brian