[sdiy] Looking for CEM3328

Tony K weplar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:04:56 CEST 2016

Hi Rutger,

I don't have one but there is an American drum machine 'expander' that used one in the anti-aliasing section. I had one and didn't realize it was valuable. Isn't it always the case, we don't know what we got until it's gone.

Good luck in your quest to revive your synth.

Tony "preparing to game back in the game and count on the nice folks here to help out " K , nudge, nudge, wink, wink