[sdiy] low supply voltage dual opamp ???

Paul Schreiber synth1 at airmail.net
Tue Sep 20 23:58:05 CEST 2016

OPA690. The 055 is the date code

Paul S.

-----Original Message-----
From: Synth-diy [mailto:synth-diy-bounces at dropmix.xs4all.nl] On Behalf Of
Jean-Pierre Desrochers
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 4:55 PM
To: Synth-diy at synth-diy.org
Subject: [sdiy] low supply voltage dual opamp ???

I need a low voltage dual opamp for a wireless microphone That runs with
one  AAA battery. There is a step-up supply voltage circuit that rise the
1.5v to 5vdc to supply all the remote circuit including a dual opamp (single
supply used). This opamp needs to be changed.
All I can say about this opamp is that the case is a 8SOIC and the pinout is
the same as a TL072. The lettering on the case is :
690 followed by 055 (or D55 ???).
So I'm looking for a low supply voltage, low power and quiet dual opamp to
replace it.
Any idea ?
Thamks.
JP