[sdiy] SAW core VCO flyback time

Ian Fritz ijfritz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 02:50:42 CEST 2016

Hmmm... Guess you wouldn't much like this one, then, LOL.

http://ijfritz.byethost4.com/sy_cir8.htm

You might want to look up all the you tube demos of this unit and give
them all a thumbs down, since I don't think they have any yet.

I use both Saw- and Tri-driven pulsers, as well as everything in
between.  They all have their uses, at least for me.

Ian

--
ijfritz.byethost4.com