[sdiy] Incremental encoder to up / down counter or pots and an ADC

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Tue Nov 29 23:46:29 CET 2016

Hi Colin!

A very good idea! I could design such pot-bushes on sketchup and print it with my 3D printer...
Would be a nice improvement for some mixers...

Maybe the chance for some of you to support the crowdfunding project of the 99$ PocketMaker 3D printer that ends in 4 days. It makes 3D prints up to 8x8x8cm - more than enough for such pot-bushes or pot knobs.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pocketmaker-3d-printer

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt